от 4 500 EUR до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're looking for a brilliant developer to support our native team for Swedish project in Stockholm!
We have a passionate, open and friendly culture and we're constantly reviewing our work, learning from each other and sharing our knowledge.
Who are you?
You love to code and know your stuff and keeps up with the rapidly changing environment of the iOS SDK. You are a highly motivated team player with a mature and positive attitude who puts pride in being part of the whole product lifecycle.You enjoy problem-solving and have an interest in innovative ideas and technologies to help you achieve team goals. You also enjoy working in a team and see the benefits from teamwork.
- Develop apps using the native iOS SDKs, Objective-C and Swift;
- Perform Unit tests and document source code;
- Proactively keep up to date and obtain an in-depth understanding of the mobile industry, OS specifications and possibilities.
What we expect:
- Superior skills in iOS SDK and knowledge how to communicate with RESTful services;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Experience from working in an online environment with scaling, high-performance applications, distributed system development and open source solution;
- At least 3+ years of experience in development.
What we offer:
- Excellent learning and development opportunities;
- Comfortable and relaxed working environment;
- Competitive salary, awards for all employees;
- Talented team of like-minded people with lots of social activities:
- 30 days vacation, parental leave premium;
- Excellent free coffee in the office and breakfast;
- Gym card, private health insurance and much more.
Feel free to ask any questions!