Network Optix (Nx) is a successful IT-company that specializes in IP Video Management Systems.
Nx makes powerful, exciting, easy-to-use network video management software that enables everything from recording IP Cameras on a Raspberry Pi to capturing Rocket launches.
We are headquartered in California with subsidiaries in several countries (Australia, Germany, Spain, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan).
Seven years of constant development helped us in being recognized as #7 fastest growing software company (rated by Inc.5000 - 2016).
Our product is video management system Nx Witness. You can download the free version from our website and try it.
We are looking for System Analyst to the Moscow office.
- Collaborate with designers, product&project managers, software developers and QA to define requirements for the new features.
- Create, test and maintain clear, concise system specifications documents.
- Ensure coordinated specifications implementation, making sure everybody at any given moment are on the same page about new changes in the specifications and requirements.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to develop a deep understanding of software architecture.
- Determine the best specification requirements to minimize the implementation resources.
- Maintain and refresh specifications for the legacy part of the software.
- Collect and analyze statistical data and do general competitors research.
- Act as an expert for external stakeholders (other teams, business owners…).
- Excellent communicational and analytical skills
- 3+ years of experience as a system analyst or software engineer.
- BS or MS degree in a relevant engineering (Math/Physics/Computer sciences)
- Strong technical, writing skills to gather and document requirements clearly.
- Understanding of development processes.
- Good English writing and speaking skills.
- Knowledge of Axure or any other prototyping tool.